Safety and security are top priorities for Colwen Hotels. We’re proud to employ a team of experienced loss prevention experts that provide a comprehensive list of services.
Working closely with managers and associates, our professionals work hard to implement effective loss-prevention programs while ensuring that all areas of the hotel are safe and secure. From thorough loss investigations to the identification of unsafe work practices, our services minimize costs while providing peace of mind.
Our technical expertise includes:
- Identifying and making recommendations for minimizing physical hazards and unsafe work practices.
- Assisting in development and implementation of emergency procedures.
- Knowing all cash handling procedures and making recommendations for improved security controls.
- Conducting investigations of all losses of hotel assets.
- Ensuring completion of proper documentation and ensuring all associate accident and general liability incidents are reported.
- Follow-up on all reported incidents.
- Scheduling Claims Reviews twice a year.
- Keeping the asset manager and insurance consultant informed of any issues or needs regarding policies.
- Providing information to insurance consultant as requested for policy renewal or hotel additions.
- Submitting Safety Summary Reports to the Department of Labor bi-annually.
- Effectively assisting in minimizing costs through aggressive claims management.
- Proactively developing and implementing loss reduction programs. Measuring trends through analysis of loss data.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining required OSHA programs and statistical data in accordance with state and federal standards.